Monday, October 27, 2014

MoYou London review - Fashionista 08

I got the great honor to work with the amazing stamping plate company MoYou London again. They relay dominate the stamping market. I am obsessed with the damask wallpaper type of patterns since forever. And when I saw this Fashionista 08 plate I fell in love! It is the most amazing collection of 3 different sized patterns. I just had to make a romantic vampy fall mani full of beautiful dark colors <3  


Here is the plate with the sleeve and a close up of the patterns.



As always the plates are etched perfect the pictures pick up perfectly. And they fit my tiny nail beds quite nicely. 



For this mani I used Misslyn Purple rain as base. The stamps are done with Dashica Red and Essence stamp me! black.



So ladies if you share my damask obsession and want some amazing vampy manis head on over to MoYou London

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...