Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween nails - AHS: Coven

I again fell in love with American Horror Story Coven! I love the new season but Coven still has my heart! OMG I can't get over how amazing and darkly romantic this show is :)

So I wanted to make nails that have traditional Halloween colors and a pentagram that reminds me so much of witchcraft *sorry for my mainstream way of thinking*



For this mani I used China glaze C-c-c-courage as base. The pumpkin and skull filled glitter base is Black cat lacquer The Pumpkin king. And the stamps are made with Essence stamp me black and Sinful colors Mardi gras



Here is my inspiration! If you don't like the visuals at least listen to the music it was made to mess you up :)



Any other AHS fans out there?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love AHS! Did you see the article on how they're all connected? I kinda had a feeling they were, but it's always good to know I'm not crazy and just reading too much into it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...