Thursday, October 2, 2014

Early Halloween nails

Since a lot of ladies I follow on social media started the Halloween craze already I decided to do it as well. Thou from the amount of skulls featured on this blog you could never tell that Halloween season has just started :) 

So I decided to go super traditional and use the 3 basic seasonal colors - orange, purple and black. And add a bunch of stamps that are equal part cute and spooky :) I hope you like it :)




For this mani I used Catrice Forget-me-not, Orango bloom and Black to the routes as base. The stamps are done with Essence stamp me! white and plates CA34, BM13, YH810, Viva mexico Cheeky.

I am entering this mani as part of the BPS Halloween nail art contest so fingers crossed I win :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...