Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#31DC2014: Day 31 - Honor nails you love

YAY It's done! This is the last post of this challenge! And the last one is a mani that is inspired by someone you look up to. And the organiser of this challenge is Chalkboardnails and the one I decided to honor. There is a reason why she is a well known nail artist name in the blogger world :) 

The mani that stood out to me in her recent posts was the disstresed look. You can see her original work and tutorial HERE. I stuck to the tutorial and added some stamps because I had this mani in my head ever since I saw the tutorial :)


For this look I used Sinful colors Wisp as base. The distressed lines are made with Essence Be berry now, Inti inka, Off to Miami and China glaze Highlight of my summer. The stamps are done with Esseence stamp me!black and MoYou London Scholar 2 plate. 


I hope you enjoyed the ride this month :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. The stamping here looks great over the busy base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to try the distressed look--so many things on my "nail art to do someday" list. :) Love how you used it as a background for stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...