Thursday, September 25, 2014

#31DC2014: Day 25 - Fashion

The fashion trend that caught my eye this year are neon sweaters and knitted things. Because neons are always connected to summer and knitted sweaters usually aren't. I like this effect that is created when I stamp over a crazy textured polish like China glaze Snow one like you. And this effect so easy to achieve I had to make a quickie tutorial for you all :)



All you need for this mani is a white textured polish I used China glaze Snow one like you *this polish relay needs more love* and 3 very sheer neons by China glaze Surfin for boys, To yacht to handle and Shell-o. And a stamping plate with some swirls on it because they will compliment the texture of the base I used BM406


Apply the 3 polishes on the picture in even rows. Then scrape it off if the colors mix a bit even better! :) Then quickly stamp it on the nail. I can't stress enough that you have to do this all very quickly!


Here is a picture of the base polish before the stamps.


And after the stamps. Don't they look cute? 



And at the end a cute inspirational picture so you can see where my idea came from :)

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...