Thursday, September 18, 2014

#31DC2014: Day 18 - Half moons

I was in a hurry and I couldn't find those little sticky ring things you need to make a nice half moon mani. So I just stamped half an egg stamp and embraced it! The base is Yes Love Speckled 65. The stamps are done with MoYou London Festive 14 plate. The polish is Mundo de Unas Yellow.

I just love how strong the contrast is! And next time I promise to make more time so I can aim the stamps better because this is quite a fun and quick solution to a half moon problem ;)




xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bright yellow design on the half moon nails. Love that grey crelly base too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Definitely an interesting way to do the half-moons. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...