Friday, July 11, 2014

TNPC#14: The ugly duckling of the set - OPI Live and let die

OPI SkyFall collection featured a lot of pretty polishes - but the one that caught my eye, but was never to praised was OPI Live and let die. It's quite an unique one and I love it! The base color is a charcoal green, that is filled with small gold particles and I wanted to build on those.

I layered the same stamp from MM14 with 2 different gold polishes called Barry M Gold foil and Kleancolor Jazz olive. Over it I added Essence Steel-ing the scene.

I kindoff like this look because you have to squint a little to see the nesting birds and all the details :)






So this is my last entry for this challenge :) I hope you enjoyed it :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. That's a deep green. I like it with the gold a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that collection and that polish..
    Your nail art is looking really pretty and unique 😍😊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...