Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday stamping: Lace nails

This weeks Sunday stamping challenge theme is Lace - and with all the recent new plates that came out with lace patters - I feel like the lace thing was done to death. Don't get me wrong I love lace but my next favorite thing is the damask patterns and fabric. Since lace always reminds me of romance so do this damask patterns. And with my new BBF plates it's time to make some 'old fancy sofa' nails :)


For this mani I used: Essence Moonless night, Catrice Mint me up, Dashica Jade, Essence stamp me black, BBF07, Wet n wild Fergie Tonights gonna be a good night






I love how this turned out - thou they are a bit vampy, but who said that all summer posts require neon in it? :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...