Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dashica Infinity plate no.14 review

This is part 2 of my Dashica beauty shop review. I fell in love with the middle picture on the Infinity plate no. 14. OMG How adorable are these little skeletons at a tea party? <3

The plate is amazing, easy to use and the etchings are perfect. For this look I used China glaze Budding romance, Hard candy King of pop, Essence stamp me! black. I wanted to make it look like a nice spring day in skull world. So the puke green of China glaze Budding romance is perfect. I love how this turned out :)


Here is a close up picture of the skull picnic. 


This is the entire plate, and the 2 graffiti - doodle type pictures are also so detailed and cool I used one on my pinkie :)





Here is a picture of my base nails before the stamps.


Ladies head on over to Dashica beauty shop to get yourself some unique and fun stamping plates :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Wow that plate looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd like a puke green background, but it totally works here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...