Monday, July 14, 2014

Bornpretty store Crackle studs review

This is a review of Bornpretty store Crackle studs. In the nail wheel you get 6 different color combinations with cracked or splatter patterns, with different colors. Each color comes in round and square studs. I used 4 of the colors of both shapes.

I added a gel top coat and placed the studs on it. Then I cured it under a UV lamp and that's how I keep them from falling off. For the base I used Beauty woman Purple and Essence crack me! black. I wanted to match the pattern on the studs. I love how this turned out! These studs are so fun! :)






Ladies if you feel like bringing back the crackle look with me head on over Bornpretty store for these studs, or any other nail art supplies. When you will be visiting there don't forget to use the 10% off code below :)


xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. They are so strange but yet cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this studs in the mail and I cannot wait to wear them. I really like the design on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an interesting look! Sort of reminds me of Durians :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool studs! I love this blinged out look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...