Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bornpretty store Black and silver Water decals

Here I have a review of Bornpretty store Black and silver water decal. The decals are very easy to use. Just add water and slip them off the paper they are on. If there is any extra you can file it off or clean it up with polish remover. But be careful, here the silver parts are a bit more like striping tape so you need to cut off the extra part. 

As base I used OPI DS Classic and with these water decals my nails looked like Gustav Klimt art <3 I used 3 patterns from the sheet (there are a lot more to choose from) and on the accent finger I made a collage of the three patterns.





I hope you liked this review and don't forget to visit Bornpretty store if you want any water decal nail art supplies. While you are there feel free to use the 10% code RJL91 :)


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...