Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday stamping: Pulsating purple & pink

 It's no secret I don't like anything pink. And the other day I did these nails with Kleancolor Neon purple as base and Essence stamp me! white. When I was done I added the top coat over the entire thing and somehow the stripes turned pink - so that makes these nails perfect for this weeks Sunday's stamping challenge.
The stamping plate I used is MM06 and the green floral pattern is made with Dashica Jade. Thou it has a bit of pink in it I love how it turned out - I call this French pants mani :)



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I like how you can see the stripes through the top stamping, it makes the whole thing look really... cohesive? If that makes sense? Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool combination. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...