Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nayll Review - Glitters

This is part 2 of my DREAM COME TRUE post courtesy of Nayll a great place for all of us who can't find their dream polish and want to make our own :)

Bitter lemon cake (OMG I am still in love with the printed name on the bottle) is a yellow jelly with black dot glitter and black micro glitter. In there are also purple square and yellow shared glitters. For the swatch I used 2 coats of it and some top coat. The accent finger is made with Kiko Lavender and BBF12 stamping plate.



Empty hand - I always wanted a poker themed polish full of card symbols. This polish has a white jelly base and black micro glitter. The rest are black squares and clubs, red hearts, squares and dots. I can't describe how full these bottles are! There is no need to fish out any of the glitters so here are 2 coats and some top coat to even them out.



And I wouldn't be me if I didn't make a pirate themed polish. The last one is Treasure under the sea. It's a blue jelly (a bit more sheer then the other 2) packed with yellow square and dot glitters, blue shard glitters and white skull shaped glitters. Since the base is so sheer it relay looks like gold under water <3 Here are 2 coats of it with some white as base. I also added a stamp made with Essence stamp me white and MM37 plate.



I just can't decide which is my favorite! Which is yours?

So guys head on over to Nayll and get your own dream polishes made :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...