Saturday, May 24, 2014

#MoYou10k - Fire (and Ice)

Today's #MoYou10k theme is fire and ice. But I don't have any ice stamps and the flames I already used HERE. Therefore I used Orly Starburst as base and since it's a cold white jelly it will serve as 'the ice' portion of the challenge. Over it I stamped with Barry M Passion fruit and MoYou London Explorer 21. The mandala pattern creates a type of pretty flame pattern I think.

I love this look <3


Here is a cool inspirational picture I found *hypnotic*

source: tumblr


xoxo
gin

13 comments:

  1. So bright and pretty!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) they remind me of yoga pants or related decorations

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic stamping color! I forgot I even had this polish in my untrieds ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah this barry m is a great one coater and good for stamping :)

      Delete
  3. I love moYou I'll be having review on them soon on my blog ;) Ps super fun mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so lucky about the review can't wait to see it :)

      Delete
  4. Ooo kako je lepa! Ful je lep tale Orly lakec (se ga še kje dobi?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. žal sem ga dobila v swapu s kolegico iz kanade, tako da ne vem če je na voljo pri nas :)

      Delete
  5. Love the colors, it reminds me of henna tattoos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...