Tuesday, May 20, 2014

#MoYou10k - Cute


For me the cutest things on this planet are huge animals like elephants, rhinos and hippos. And the MoYou London Explorer 21 plate features the cutest Ganesha stamp. So I did something simple and cute. The base is Kiko Anuse, for the stamping I used Barry M Blackberry and Essence Forever mine. 

As you can see from the picture spam below I posted the progression of the mani. So let me just stop here and praise the Essence Gel at home top coat because with 2 coats I was able to smooth out the textured base and the stamps didn't smudge at all. The only down side is that the top coat is a bit yellow so the mani got a bit of a yellow hue to it.

 MoYou London Explorer 21


Texture with stamps before top coat. It reminds me of real statues :)


Here is a swatch of Kiko Anuse, I think it's a dupe for the NOPI sands.


xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. OH...M.. G... I love Ganesha!! Your nail shape looks unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I have to get that plate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...