Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#MoYou10k - Childhood



As a kid I watched 2 shows like it was my religion who are polar opposites to each other - Sailor moon and Dragon ball :) Since I have no clue how to make a dragon ball mani I did a Sailor moon mani! 
I went a bit abstract this time and I did a pastel galaxy type of mani because the colors remind me of the transformation clips from the show :) And for the stamps I used MoYou London Comics 05 the one with the Anime theme. How perfect is that? :)


Here is the clip of one of the coolest transformations in the show :) All the colors inspired my nails <3











The colors for the galaxy I used are Catrice Make fast at Tiffany's, LA Girl Love letters, Yes love F06 and G2-3, Essence Over the rainbow.The stamped stars are done with Essence stamp me!White.


14 comments:

  1. Love it! You captured the transformation sequence well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Sailor Moon is my most favorite anime. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiiiiii, it's Sailor Moon! Omigosh, I still love it to this day and can not WAIT to the new series! Even before I read it, when I looked at the picture and read "Sailor Moon" I was like, "Ooh, the transformation background!" (*fangirls some more, pulls out DVDs*)

    I've been seeing so many great MoYou manis--I clearly need some MoYou in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to see more sailor moon fans out there :)

      Delete
  4. I love sailor moon! And I love your manicure! This essence nail polish is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) i you need it email me I can hook you up :)

      Delete
  5. I always love your inspired nail art, your love for your art and passions always shine through! I love seeing the brighter galaxies, like this one. Such a fun twist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Sailor moon! Krasna risanka in te transformacije so mi bile vedno najljubše. Lepa lepa manikura!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To je pa tvoja najlepša manikura (vsaj za moj okus)....pa Sailor moon je itak zakon, še posebej nova serija :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I used to watch Sailor Moon as a kid! It's been so long! Great nail design, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...