Saturday, May 3, 2014

LoL mani: Braum the Heart of Freljord



This is a 3 for 1 challenge nails because I am just so excited for this that I have to share it everywhere! This mani is inspired by the new League of Legends champion Braum the Heart of Freljord. OMG I love this guy!!! He is huge, has an amazing Mustache and is the happiest muscled man ever! I love champions in games that are cheery and happy since there are so many dark and moody ones out there. He is a huge man that carries only a shield and aims to protect others and helping others is my way to play the game so I can't wait to play him :)

The the same time my BF is excited to play him that rarely happens since he likes more mage like champions. And he loved this mani so it's part of the #HePicksMyPolish challenge :)

 Braum is so cool I had to make each nail a bit different so it's a skittle mani and perfect for the monthly TNCC challenge :)



Here is Braum the Heart of the Freljord - look at that amazing mustache <3




For this look I used: Essence Stamp me! Black and white, Cookies and Cream, Absolutely blue, Sunset paradise, Desert fox. Catrice ASHley, Charlestons fame, KBS Shimmer Snow much fun, LA Girl Love letters

For these nails I wanted to make a nail with his tattoo since I am a sucker for tattoos. A mustache nail - duuuh! One with frosty base and a ram symbol since his wearing them and talks a lot about goats LOL :) And I had to make a Poro nail! They are these cute white fluffy creatures that live where he is from. Check the bottom clip to understand :)



Here is a cute little clip of Braum and Poro <3


My favorite Braum quotes from the game:

''Always bring Braum'' - after heraing this quote I just ran around my place and was yelling it :)

xoxo
gin

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you - more to come promise :)

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! I really like the mustache nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I can't decide if I like the mustache or the Poro nail better :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool! hehehe He definitely has an epic mustache. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is too awesome! I've never played him before (though I think that's safe to say for most of the champs, I'm still a newb!) but these are just super awesome. They make me want to give him a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He isn't released yet so save up 6300 IP and get him as soon as he is out :) i saw the previews and he looks so much fun

      Delete
  5. I'm seriously in love with your LoL manicures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this manicure!

    Have a great week!
    Xx Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...