Thursday, May 1, 2014

BornPretty store review Sweet Ribbon 3D Bowknot Rhinestones


Today I have some amazing Bornpretty store Nail art samples to review for you. I love anything that is 3D and here I have Ribbon bowknot rhinestones that come 12 shades for the price of 3.07$. I applied them with gel top coat. I added a dot of it and put the bow on top and then cured it. That's a great way to make them stick on your nail for a long time.

When I saw the black ones I knew they are perfect for a fancy tuxedo look. On the accent finger I added 2 more so you can also see that they are the perfect size to put more of them on the nail. I adore this look and the bows are just so cute I can't wait to use them again! :)




If you like everything nail art visit Bornpretty store and don't forget to use the 10% discount code on the banner :)

xoxo
gin

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...