Monday, May 12, 2014

BornPretty store review - Card Stud Nail art Decoration

I got these amazing Card Stud Nail art Decoration from the Bornpretty store. They are all gold and come in 4 traditional shapes. But they are quite big and have a large flat surface. So I decided to stamp over them :) The base is a simple OPI Stay the night and I added a bit of extra polish right under the stud to attach it. 

I love how it turned out! Time to go listen to some Lady Gaga Pokerface :)





Don't forget to visit bornpretty store and their nail art assortment. On the right of my blog you can see the banner that offers 10% off the entire purchase with the code :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Those are some fun studs. Not very practical for everyday wear but there cool nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely cool. ^_^ I like how you matched them up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...