Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TNPC#4: Least expansive - Essence Mister rusty

It's true I am a cheapskate when it comes to polish. I mostly live in the world of Essence and Catrice as well a few of random European brand polishes that are cheap. Most OPI, China glaze and such are just way to expansive for me *thank God for all my swapping angels * <3

This is a very cheap mani made with: base is Essence Mister rusty, the stamps are done with BM415, BM403 and Essence Stamp me!black and Kiko Gold. I added some Bornpretty store water decals.

The untried here is Essence Mister rusty - not only was he cheap as soon as I got it the gears started turning *pun intended* and this steampunk look was born :)




Does a color of a polish ever inspire a look for you?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely color and I love the design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Is. Awesome!! I love the clocks and gears paired with Mister Rusty. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...