Friday, April 25, 2014

TNPC#3: Had to have it, still haven't worn it - Essence Million dollar baby

Essence Million dollar baby is part of their new spring line. It's not a limited edition polish - meaning it will be available to me for quite some time. But some of the stores got it a bit earlier and I just had to have it - then it just stood on my untrieds shelf - and a lot of swatches came out and now I am finally getting around to use it. Bad bad blogger :) 

Essence Million dollar baby is a cellophane hex glitter, because of it's flakie type of coloring I had to take a million pictures to capture it in it's greatness. *enjoy the glitter photo spam* 
The base is Barry M Blue grape, stamped with Essence stamp me!black and Pueen26








Does this had to have it, still haven't worn it situation ever happen to you?

xoxo
gin

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty glitter! I like how it shines different colors depending on how the light hits it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the only problem is that if you use a light base they dont look this cool

      Delete
  2. Sploh mi niso všeč te bleščice, ampak tukaj pa res lepo pridejo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala trik je v tem da mora biti lak spodaj temne barve :)

      Delete
  3. Oh now THAT is a sparkly polish! LLOOOOVVEE IT!
    I'm pretty good about my untries, especially since I've been on a no buy for nearly a year now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol That happens to me a LOT. I keep my untrieds out so they all get used eventually, but some of them take a lot longer to wear than they ought to because I "had to have it".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad i am not the only one with this problem :)

      Delete
  5. Pretty! It looks like it would be such a fun topper to experiment with...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) let me know if you can't find it i can send it your way via swap or something :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...