Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TNCC#4: DaVincis demons

Are you guys hooked on the show DaVinci's demons yet? I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! There are sexy man, crazy inventions and epic adventures that happen on 2 continents! Yeah you heard it right - in the 2nd season DaVinci travels to America - hence the Aztec stamp :) I had to add the 'idea' stamp since the men is so very creative, he is a great 2 handed swordsman . Also I added a demon since it's in the title.



Here is some fun promo material <3 Ahh DaVinci the sexiest of all Renaissance artists :)


The bases I used are China glaze When stars collide, Essence As long as you love me and Sinful colors Bananappeal. The crackles I used are Essence Crack me!white and The winds of change. The stamps are done with Essence stamp me!black, Kleancolor Metallic red and Barry M Gold foil. The stamping plates are Cheeky Viva Mexico, BM409, YH810 and HWH05.





Also the funniest part of the show ever! When they arrive to the new land Amerigo Vespucci proclaims it - Vespuccia! He just sands there and yells at the new land - I almost passed out laughing :)



xoxo
gin 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...