Monday, April 7, 2014

The Neverending pile challenge: Glitter - Femme fatale Stonemother's kiss

The awesome leader of the FB group called The Glittah pirates Missy from Gnarly gnails created another amazing challenge! Since this one is a long one I will do only 1 challenge each week. But I am so excited to see what the girls will do during all this time because when we did The Nail art a-go-go challenge I discovered so many new and cool nail artists - if you want to see what I did check out HERE

The challenge this time is called - The Never ending pile challenge - it's about using all those untrieds. We'll I have this system - each polish I buy I keep in a special spot and until I use it I don't use any of the old or new ones. So they are all tried at some point - I never just buy something and forget about it. I keep them all in a special place where they can watch and judge me :)

Here you can see what I will be up to for the next couple of months:


And the 1st day challenge is Glitter! YAY! And I kept this amazing one on the side to show it to you all - it's called Femme fatale Stonemother's kiss. This is the most amazing deep purple jelly base with blue flakie shards, small fuchsia and big purple dot glitters, also some orange hex glitters. This are 2 layers with a coat of Seche vite.




I googled what a stonemother is so I could get some inspiration for the nail art and I stumbled upon this boss from the video game World of Warcraft. I used to play this game and it immediately brought me back to those times. She is called Therazane the Stonemother and her color palette is made of exactly the same colors as the polish (check the picture below) I just had to add some holo cracks with Color club Eternal beauty and QA4 and they look just like her one the picture. :)

I adore these nails with and without stamps they look amazing <3 <3 <3



This is Therazane the Stonemother and I love her and the color pallet the WoW creators used. I think my nails are a perfect match. She is wearing purple nails and I bet it's Femme fatale Stonemother's kiss <3











I hope you enjoyed this picture spam - sometimes it's necessary when a polish is just to amazing to capture in one picture :)

xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. This is nice! Love that base color and the stamping goes well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love- both this color and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man... you always amaze me... *sigh* So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah referenčna slika :D.
    Ampak manikura je res lepa, krasen krasen lakec.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...