Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday stamping: Pastels

I tried the Catrice Paralilac and Golden rose Jolly jewels no. 120 combination on 3 looks so far and none where to my liking so this is attempt no. 4 and I am kind off OK with it. Maybe it's not the most pastel look ever but it will do :)

As stated the base is Catrice Paralilac and the stamps are done with Perfect chrome no.31 and Color club Gingerbread man with the stamp QA73. Then I added a bunch of Golden rose Jolly jewels no. 120 on the base of the nail with the glitter application technique I made a tutorial of HERE. And then I made a black line.






I think these nails are growing on me :)

Do you guys ever try different looks with the same polishes?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. These look great! Love the glitter and stamping here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat! I find the black line a little distracting, but overall I really like it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always TRYY and do something new with my polishes, but some of them are just too pretty and I love how they look in certain looks.

    These turned out fabulous, love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...