Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tri polish challenge: Green, blue and purple day#1

After a small break from this challenge I am back in March! I decided to go dark this month - couz I love dark vampy colors and I don't believe they are something only for fall. So this month I choose: 
Green - Essence Deep sea, baby
Blue - Essence Absolute blue
Purple - Chic Dark and handsome



For this look I used China glaze Cosmic dust as base. The stamps are done with the 3 colors and pueen38. And over it I added some Essence stamp me!black or Barry M Silver foil and BM411




Do you ever wear vampy colors out of season?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Really like the stamping you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean out of season, every season is vampy season ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...