Friday, March 7, 2014

TNCC#2: Talon finger nails ... I can't :)

I got this amazing Yes love no. 2645 in a random store that sells cheap merchandise straight out of China a while back. And I paired it with the Born pretty store water decals. And this amazing and simple nail look was created. I wanted to make it so that the nail shape has a big impact because I just can't get enough of the stilettos :)

And for all of you who don't like this shape I added a funny clip about it from the MTVs show Girl code <3 Enjoy! :)






#Icant Girl code - Talon finger nails :)


xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. This is such a nice purple! That stamping is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAH that clip is HILARIOUS! Totally made my day. :)

    And I think yours are a decent enough length, but don't think they are SO LONG where it's problematic. Plus, if they were any other shape, designs like these wouldn't be as cool looking heh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the points. I can't pull it off myself, but I love seeing it on other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a cheap polish, it sure is purdy! For some reason this makes me think of lullabies and I think it should smell like baby powder (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspired me to file mine to points and I love them! Folks who feel the need to offer their unsolicited negative opinions just boggle my mind, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...