Wednesday, March 5, 2014

TNCC#1: Untrieds - Mardi gras

We don't celebrate Mardi gras where I am from, but I love the idea and the colors and New Orleans. If I will ever be able to visit USA you can find me in New Orleans :) 

 I had this Golden rose Jolly jewels 106 for such a long time and I've never used it - bad bad blogger. It's a combination of small hex glitter on a clear base, they come in green, purple and gold! How perfect is that? Over it I stamped with Konad Royal blue and Konad m15, to make the fleur de lis symbol.

I love how festive this turned out even thou they are short nubbins :)




Do you celebrate Mardi gras where you are from?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! We don't really "go out" so Mardi Gras isn't a holiday we celebrate, but perhaps one year we will make the trip to New Orleans for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gin!
    Really pretty this Golden Rose.
    If I go to New Orleans I'll let you know! =D
    xoxo

    GLOW BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...