Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunday stamping: Stamping with another technique

This Sunday stamping challenge is stamping used with another technique, well I always thought stamping is a technique I will never be able to master. And I still don't but I am getting there. The other technique I never could master was anything using sticky tape to make special panels. I either destroyed the base or the lines didn't come out crisp ... So I decided to combine them in one mani and the result is Epic <3

I had this Models own Turquoise gloss left over when I was swatching it and it made the perfect base. The stamps are made with Konad white and Essence stamp me!black, the plates are QA24 and BM16.
It's done so fast and so easy I will be doing all my stamping like this from now on :) 



xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. This is cool! Love that base color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute, I suck at stamping; I need to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I love the design you've stamped and Turquoise gloss looks so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! *dies* That came out great!!~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...