Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Models own swatches

Models own is a great polish brand but it's a bit pricey for a girl who lives off Essence and Catrice. But from time to time something catches my eye and I just have to snatch some. Thankfully a local online store Click2chic.si sells them :)

The speckled effect is currently everywhere and I own only a few of these polishes from different brands. But none of them had a yellow polish and I just had to get the Models own Goose. It's a cold pastel yellow jelly base, that is not as sheer as I expected. No fishing for glitter was required. Here are 2 coats of it over 2 coats of China glaze Lemon fizz. No top coat was used here and they are still this shiny :) 



 I love these promo pictures <3

The Hyper gel promos are cute too :)


I have been on a hunt for a perfect neon turquoise polish and now I finally found it! This is Models own Turquoise gloss from the Hyper gel collection. It's opaque in 1 thick coat and the application is super easy thou the formula is a lot more thick then the Speckled egg one! Also I was surprised by the very fast drying time. The shine is also amazing, on the swatch pictures there is no top coat. It relay is a dream neon! <3



So if you are from Slovenia be sure to stop by Click2chic.si for your own Models own polishes :)
Thanks for stopping by :)

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Ugh <3 I wanted the whole speckled collection they're so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Thanks for getting me excited about the one speckled polish I wasn't already excited about... lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ej, a tej gel so res gel ali je to samo ime?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...