Monday, March 24, 2014

Essence Limited edition polish review

Right now our stores feature 2 different LE's by Essence. I must admit they are both quite underwhelming so I only got 1 polish from each and here are the swatches :)

This is A cookie saved my life from the Cookies & Cream LE. It's the darkest color of the bunch. Most of the collection consists of colors like this. They are a bit metallic and shimmery nudes. This is a dark brown-taupe thing with silver shimmer inside. It's a bit streaky but I don't mind. Here are 2 coats with no top coat.
With the polish you also get some nail stickers, but the quality is relay poor *very blurry images* so I didn't bother with them for the swatch :)



Gotta love the promo pictures for each Essence LE <3


This is Lovely lavender from the Bloom me up! LE. Again the colors weren't special but I am a big sucker for anything with lace so I just had to pick one up. It is a light lilac with a subtle silver shimmer that took some magic to capture. It's a cute trendy spring color. Here are 2 coats with no top coat.



I was not very impressed with these 2 collections, but I know that means that the good stuff is coming because Essence does not disappoint with LE's :)

Thanks for stopping by <3
xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. K cookies so že v prodaji? :) Iz te kolekcije mi je itak VSE všeč, ker so take rjave barve, sam verjetno bom sama kupila dva lakca in pa vse tri senčke. You know me, eye shadow hoarder ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja nasla sm v Iliriji, ampak sm zihr da bodo kmau tud v DM jih itd :)

      Delete
  2. Aaahhhhhh metallic. ^_^ Love it. Awesome swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...