Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Essence Be berry now! and Roller coaster swatches

A while back Essence renewed their products with the Spring/Summer line. And from the polishes these 2 cought my eye since I don't have anything like that in my collection :)

 Roller coaster is a dark cold green with a very subtle light green shimmer. The shimmer is a bit stronger in the bottle then on the nails. Here are 2 coats with not top coat. This time I think Essence re-vamped their formula a bit because the colors are a lot more shiny. 




 This is Be berry now! it's a very special color, that is kind off hard to describe. It's a mix of fuchsia, dark red and burgundy. It looks different under every light, but always amazing. The formula is a nice creme jelly, the application was easy. Here are 2 coats and no top coat.




I love these new bold colors by Essence and for the price you get some great quality and variety.
Do you like any of the colors?

xoxo
gin

7 comments:

  1. both are pretty colors on you. Love your nail shape also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I really love the new shades that Essence came with this time! They are all so pretty, plus those effect nail polishes are awesome too. I think they did a great job :)) Love both your shades, I have the green, but need to get this gorgeous berry shade as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be berry now! je čidovit <3 Te nove fotke so iz lightboxa? Ker so ful dobre :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nekaj zadnjih je iz light boxa, ki je awesome :) ampak se ne razume z mojo lucjo in fotkičem tko da sam vsaka 100 slika je dobra :) today is the day :)

      Delete
  4. @_@ Very nice! Kind of christmassy together, but still nice. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these polishes and grab as many as I can when I'm at ULTA~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...