Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunday stamping: Valentine's day

I wanted to make some bad-ass V-day nails :) Not with normal symbols, but with lots of black and tattoo inspired patterns. Because that is who I am - and that how my love life is :) I also wanted to make something in 3D and using this adorable new Catrice Call me princess. I relay don't like pinks but paired with bad-ass swag tattoos I love the effect that is created by contrast :)

Like I said the base is Catrice Call me princess only the accent finger is Alessandro Black. The stamps are done with Essence Stamp me! black and BM425, BM212, BM03, A43. I did a little red tattoo heart stamp with Kleancolor Metallic red but it's barely seen :( 
5 points to you if you can find it :)

I love this look and I admit that the accent finger is my favorite part :)





P.S.: I found this amazing Valentine's day project that I decided to enter in with this picture. It is hosted by nothin fancy really and I love that there is someone out there who loves this holiday regardless what is been done to it by the commercial world :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

xoxo
gin

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love how sparkly it is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, I also love the accented nail, the pearls look so amazing. Everything is combined really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love that it's a bit untraditional and I really like the accent nail! :D I've also done a "not so typhically valtine nail art" at my blog. Doing a valentine-theme week whole week. Drop in if you like ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is neat! I love your nails

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ha! I found your red heart :) But seriously, that accent nail......ahhhmaazziinnngg! It goes so perfectly with the rest of the look. You and your talent, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...