Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday stamping: Guilty pleasure ... Books

My guilty pleasure is reading books - not the ones I need to for school or something educational. Funny stuff like Discworld works of Terry Pratchett. Or blood and gore stories from Joe Abercrombie. Not only that, I do it everywhere instead of doing something useful with myself :) 

So this MoYou London Scholar 02 plate is perfect for me. I love that I got the one with the wrong book pattern that I used on my accent finger. But first a big cyber hug to my Polish BFF Miss Hysteria for getting me this for my B-day :)

The base for this look is Ulta3 Triple threat and the stamps are MoYou London Scholar 02 and Konad White.






What are you guys reading right now? :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Love that black holo base color here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that polish is amazing! @_@ I love the white stamping over it, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Direkt zate :) Tale Ulta3 lak je pa tud lep <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...