Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday stamping: Chinese New year

I know these don't look traditional Chinese New year nails. But the combination to me screams exactly that - the glitters remind me of fireworks and the base is red adjacent :) And the pretty stamp patterns I guess could pass as Chinese. They remind me of the pattern of the fabric on the chairs in a generic Chinese restaurant. I relay love this look because it is so different! <3

For this look I used Catrice Charleston's fame as base. The glitters are Golden rose Carnival no. 6 and 8. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black and QA71 plate :)




xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. The colors are definitely appropriate. ^_^ Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nails! Love the GR glitter polishes, too bad we don't have this Carnival line here :((

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...