Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nail art a go-go challenge:art101: Camouflage

Not all camouflage are army patterns. Camouflage is an ability to hide in plain sight ... For me who has a bit of a different fashion style then most, this is always a hot topic.

So I decided to do these simple 'corporate' / everyday nude nails with hidden skulls in them. I took the pictures so that they are quite visible - but in the real life they were invisible! I had to make people stare at them to see them :)

For the look I used Catrice Rosy one more time as base, which is so sheer I had to put 3 coats of it on. In between I put Maybelline Polka dots no. 197. Then I used Konad white to stamp on the skulls with Cheeky Viva Mexico and BM413.

I relay love this look :) It's a great feeling when you get away with skulls on nails at a normal day at work :)



Here is a flash photo so all the details are seen :)



So what do you think? Do these pass as corporate skulls? :)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. This is nice! Love that glitter you used here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Even better than wearing naughty undies under a suit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an awesome idea!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grins* Pullin' one over on the corporate world....LOVE it! I really like the nude/glitter gellie sandwich too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...