Monday, February 10, 2014

Nail art a go-go challenge:art101: Night sky

For me night sky are dark colors and stars. I assumed most participants will be doing black skies and galaxy nails. But I decided to make a type of polluted city night sky. Some pictures are made with extra flash because the colors are so dark that they get lost a bit.
 The base is a dark green Essence Deep sea, baby. The stamps are thunderbolts done with Essence The boy next door and BM305. The stars are Catrice I'm Dynamite

I like this look it's dark, moody and a bit different :)





Can you see the night sky in these nails?
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! ! Totally reminds me of the night sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very night sky-ish. ^_^ Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...