Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nail art a go-go challenge:Art movements: Pointillism

Pointillism is one of those fun and pretty movements - when every picture you see blows your mind, how much work and foresight was put in the art.

But I don't have that in me so I wanted to make dots for days in one look :) And don't judge me but the base is Essence LE Dark night starlight that is one of those stubborn purples that appears differently in every picture - so this is why they look so different :) The dots are done with Catrice LOVEnder and S-he no. 247. The the accent finger I put some Silly lily polish Lavender fields under the artwork. It seemed appropriate since it's all dot glitters :)

I love this look because it looks so much like snow falling. Once again I don't like the accent finger - I don't know why. What would you make different about this look? :)



xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. I like your approach to the pointilistic - and lovely color combinations :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dotticure! I think I would add a few smaller dots, but that's it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...