Friday, January 17, 2014

TNCC: Inspired by a tutorial week #1

I will knock out all of the parts of this challenge next week, because I decided to make very simple tutorials for you all. But for the 1st part I will do some nail art - no tutorial :)

It's the 1st tutorial I've ever seen - a how to gradient tutorial. I don't remember where I saw it - but it's been years back. The 2nd life changing tutorial was the how to stamp tutorial. I also can't remember where I saw it. So thank you all who ever put out any type of gradient or stamping tutorial :)

For my look I used Catrice Yellow sub-mandarin and Essence Hello Marshmallow for the gradient. The stamps are layers done with Essence The boy next door and Flamingo rose, with the plate BM20.

i LOVE this look <3 It makes me happy - because of the vibrant colors and the cute layered stars in the stamps. I dedicate it to all the awesome tutorials out there! :)




xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. this is a fun look to wear, and the color combination is really nice. the little stars and arrows are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of my absolute favorite stamping designs. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too fun and what a beautiful base polish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...