Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunday stamping: 3 purples

For this Sunday stamping the challenge was to use 3 purples. I recently got some amazing China glaze Neons from my swap buddy Lizzy. They are all super sheer and perfect to make some jelly sandwiches with glitter. 


For this look I used : China glaze Are you jelly?, for stamping Star gazer no. 235 and  BM420, the trapped glitters in the middle is Missha Amethyst. I wanted to do something sexy so I stamped a bunch of laces and corsets. In my head it should work - but in real life I didn't like it as much as I thought I would :(







xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are pretty :) nice colour :)

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Good call on the layering! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...