Thursday, January 16, 2014

LoL mani: Anivia the Cryophoenix

Usually where I am from by now we are drowning in snow. But this year nothing! No snow and very high temperatures! And I am so happy about it! Thou I do miss the winter wonderland romance that comes with this time of the year. So I decided to make these nails inspired by a LoL champion called Anivia that is a frozen Phoenix. How much of a cool idea is that? *get the pun*

I played her only a few times, not my cup of tea. I do like her in game since she can make it snow in a big area and when she dies she transforms into an egg. And if the egg survives she is reborn in true phoenix fashion! So I did some snow storm nails featuring the cryophoenix egg :) 



Anivia the Cryophoenix

For this look I used as base S-he no. 291 and Essence Absolutely blue. The glitters are Modi First snow. The stamps are done with Barry M Silver foil and HD05. The egg is free hand drawn with Konad White and Essence Magic red carpet


My favorite Anivia in game quotes:
'' I dream of eras past''
'' Think beyond one lifetime''

xoxo
in

3 comments:

  1. Še ena ljubiteljica LoL-a, zakon! Lušna mani, Eggnivia mi je dobra :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves* Yeah LoL fan over here. Je še kar nekaj LoL manijev na tem blogu. Za boljši pregled pa obišči moj FB profil - link ob strani :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...