Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Xmas challenge: Xmas food

When someone says Xmas food all I can think of is the ridiculous amounts of candy I get and eat in this time of the year! It's a bit like little kids after trick or treating on Halloween. And my favorite are pretty chocolate boxes that always have pretty designs on the boxes and wrapping papers. So I did this patter that reminds me of all that chocolate goodness :)

For the base I used p2 Blogger's choice *how cute is the name?* and the swirls are free hand drawn with S-he no. 345 and Chic Dark and handsome

I like this look - it's sinfully delicious :)




Do you have a favorite candy in this time of the year you want Santa to bring you?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning design - very creative and I love the sparkly effect! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job on this! Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMmmmm I wish people would give me tons of chocolate.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...