Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter Xmas challenge: Toys

I wanted to make a mix of a lot of different things for this mani: a deer and toys. And I have this elk stamp that looks like a toy and Femme fatale Stolen reindeer that has the perfect name to be the base :)

Let's just stop a little to gush over this Femme fatale! It's a clear base with 3 sized brown hex glitters, bronze hex and bar glitters, in there are also some purple small glitters - but the best part are these vivid red glitters that remind me of Rudolph's nose - and the colors remind me of an elk fur <3 I am in love with this polish.



As base I used Catrice the monkey gets funky and the stamp is done with HD05 and KIKO Taupe. 

This are bit simpler nails then I usually wear. Do you like it? I love to hear from ya all :)

xoxo
gin

9 comments:

  1. Ful luštno! Femme Fatale lak je čudovit, pa jelenček super izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the reindeer! Love this mani ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun polish + great stamp = perfect combo! Thanks for sharing them in the link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the base and glitter of this manicure....you've matched them up perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...