Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday stamping: Jelly stampwich

Sometimes all you can say after being done with a mani is EPIC FAIL! I had this great idea in my head to make a bells and Xmas trees mani trapped in jelly layers of polish and glitters. YEAH I am already in the x-mas spirit :) But it didn't turn out great. I still want to share it - I am just a glutton for punishment I guess :)

Here we go! For this look I used: S-he no. 004 and Essence in the jungle for base. The glitters are Sation Men-ipulation and China glaze Whirled away. The stamps are done with Models own Hedonist and Pueen38.



Do epic fail nails happen to you? Do you still post them?
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely post my fails. ^_^ I figure other people can have a good laugh and learn from my mistakes. And sometimes people like them. *shrugs* You never know. I like the idea you were going with for these, even if it didn't turn out the way you intended.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...