Monday, December 30, 2013

Sunday stamping Crumpet's winter challenge: New Years nails

I have seen a lot of New Years manis these days - and they are all very similar: glasses, fireworks, clocks, dates ... That's not for me :) I wanted to make some nails that scream party - specifically 80ies party!!! I am IN LOVE with this mani - it's something a 80ies yuppie party girl would wear for a New years celebration don't you think? <3

For this look I used the Wet n wild Darkest hour as base. Over it I added a layer of Golden rose Carnival no. 13 and 14. And over it all I stamped with Essence stamp me! white and BM402



Here is a picture of the nails before the stamps <3



xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. These look great! There so fun for New Years nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the blue and yellow pop in the mani and the stampin is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty! I love those glitters together. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty!!! What a gorgeous color combination and they definitely make me want to partayyyy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...