Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday stamping: Animals

This week the Sunday stamping theme is animals and I can finally crack open my new BM plates. This was one of the prints I was most excited about when I saw the new BM plates :) The crazy octopus - they always take down to memory lane since my BF is always hunting for them when we are at sea :)

The base is Kiko Electric blue and over it I added Maybelline Polka dots no. 202, the stamps are made with BM401 and Essence Flamingo rose.

How cute and squishy is this octopus? <3




And here is a swatch of the just Kiko and Maybelline polish :) <3



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. super barve! pa ful dobro zgleda ta hobotnica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!!! I am so behind on bundle monster plates... I think I should start with the newer ones and work my way back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...