Wednesday, December 4, 2013

33DC: Day 32 Shapes

I got this most perfect Silly Lily polish I named Toxic rave and it's full of shapes (you can see the original swatch post here). Coupled with some of my favorite base called Kiko Electric blue and some white Essence stamps this amazing mani formed <3 I am so in love with this look I posted the stamped and un-stamped version <3

 Get ready for a massive pixx spam :)




Here are some pictures before the stamps :) OMG I just can't decide which one is prettier :)




xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so neat! I really like the stamping done on the glitter after! It looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! ^_^ So colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kombinacija Kikota in glitterja je awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design! Love that glitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...