Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sunday stamping: Thanksgiving nails

I am from Europe so we don't celebrate thanksgiving but I am a big fan of turkeys and sweet potatoes so that was what inspired me for this look. I wanted to make a lovely swatch for the amazing Black cat lacquer Pumpkin king polish released as a Halloween polish. It's packed with  black and white different sized hex/thin string matte glitters. But the best part are these amazing giant black and orange-holo pumpkins <3 All topped with white skull shaped glitter. And we are not done yet because the coolest part of this polish are 2 sized hex glitters that are semi sheer but at the same time neon orange matter glitters. Quite amazing polish! 
But as I said I love turkeys and sweet potatoes. So the base is potato inspired and I had to do this whimsical turkey hiding behind a mushroom. I love these nails they look ready for fall <3




For the look I used Catrice Tam lucky mustard's as base, topped with Black cat lacquer Pumpkin king. The stamps are done with Essence Magic red carpet, Kiko Taupe, BM 302, BM H13.

On my table Essence UV light was running and I have no clue how, but I had my hands in it with this look and just look the amazing new life these glitters get under the light :)


Happy turkey day! Gobble gobble :)

xoxox
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...