Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunday stamping: Inspired by water

I did these nails couz they are a recreation of the nails I wore during my holidays at the shore. So they remind me of the sea and with some research I came to the conclusion that the sea is indeed water :) Thou flip flops aren't :) But I love this pattern it's so summery :) This look has a few layers of polish and they all look so amazing I had to share with you the entire process :)

Stamps done with Essence stamp me! white and BM 309



One layer of the amazing Kleancolor Chunky holo bluebell




Two base layers of LA Girl Sandy beach



P.S.: Sorry for the slightly delayed post :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Lovely clear blue shade - would love to see some snowflake top coat on that :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepo <3 Kombinacija z Kleancolor Chunky holo bluebell zgleda kul že sama po sebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. meni je pa že LA Girl Sandy beach sam prečudovit <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...