Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Catrice LE Feathers and pearls swatches

YAY Catrice you did it again!!! This is an amazing, pretty and very trendy limited edition called Feathers and pearls. It's just right for some of us who are still not over the Great Gatsby movie and the colors are perfect for the upcoming New years season - you better believe people back then knew how to party :)

But enough talking let's move on to the swatches!!! Well on most of the pictures you can't see it but the bottles have a pretty peacock feather design on it like the promo pictures on the bottom of the post :)

  Here are some group photos of the entire collection <3

 
 

Golden twenties is a metallic gold of more yellowish tones. The application is a bit tricky and you have to be careful since it's prone to streaking. This are 2 coats, no top coat. Good for stamping :)


Roaring red is a the most classic traditional dark red jelly. It's the kind of colors ladies from the 20ies wore :) This are 2 coats, not top coat. The natural shine on this is amazing - and since I did a Rocking royals review a while back this has a more thick formula and it does not dry matte. 


Running wild is a black jelly base with glass silver micro flakes/shards . It's a perfect dupe for Catrice LE Siberian call. This are 2 coats with no top coat. The flakes are a bit translucent so they are a bit harder to capture on the camera.  


Flapper style is a metallic color that is right between silver and gold but at the same time is neither. I don't know how to describe it. But it's pretty, this are 2 coats with no top coat. This one is also good for stamping. 


Charleston's fame is a neon pink jelly. These are 2 coats with no top coat. It's a classic neon pink - a bit darker then the usual pink when we think of Barbies. This is the only color I don't understand what is it doing in this collection, but I still like it somehow. 


All in all this is an amazing collection and for once the promo pictures where the same as the real life product. Two colors in it are also good for stamping which makes me a happy little bunny. I like this collection so much I got a few extras and I will make it a part of my up coming all Limited edition Catrice GIVEAWAY :) So stay tuned :)
A pretty promo picture <3

When I was doing these swatches I was listening to this song from the Great Gatsby movie and I think it fits the collection :)



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. awesome - hopefully these will be in my muller as well very soon...i want the palette!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very lucky to be able to buy this collection's nailpolishes, I love this brand but lately they're not sending collections to my city, we still have the summer's collection :(
    Beautiful swatches!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want some of them let me know always ready to help :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...