Monday, November 25, 2013

33DC: Day 28 Lines

I refuse to make a mani with striping tape because currently we are on a break >:( I can't seem to make anything awesome with it :( But I finally got his MM14 plate that features this pretty feathers stamp that is full of lines. It's more geometric and clip arty type of feathers then super realistic - but that is why I love it :) And the other day I was hanging around my BF's sister who has started to make gel nails and she was nice enough to let me borrow her gel stuff so I could make my new talons for this look :) Check out her work HERE and show her some love :)






For this mani I used Essence The school is out forever as base, over it there is a layer of Femme fatale Darkmoon fortune - it's a maroon jelly packed with multi sized brown hex glitter, sprinkled with some blue hex glitters and some fuchsia maxi glitters. A quite amazing combination - perfect for a birds/feathers base :) The stamps are done with MM14 and Kiko Taupe.




Both of these beauties are Made in Australia so keep your eye out on their FB pages Messy mansion and Femme Fatale <3

xoxo
gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...